WHAT'S NEW IN JEFFERSON COUNTY IN 2017
What's old on What's New, posts by year, back to 1998.
This Month's Features
NY Reformer BMD for 1868.
Finished the Town of Rutland 1865 Civil War Census including the Index.
Pages 8 to 18 added to Town of Rutland 1865 Civil War Census.
Town of Rutland 1865 Civil War Census. Pages will be added as finished.
- John Beebe, 9 October 1832
- Orman Dyer/Dyre, 19 November 1890.
- Arthur D. Davis, 2 October 1877
The 1939 Radial Map and Index has been uploaded. These scans are from the new copy of the map are are much eaier to read.
The 1939 Radial Map Booklet has been scanned and uploaded. This contained the map in a pocket on the back cover. The Booklet contains the index from Abbot to Horton, advertising and advice to farmers. A new cleaner copy of the map was included which will be uploaded as processed.
McCombs, John Pioneer Family, Champion, NY
Addendum to William McCue Pioneer Family
- Lodowick Edwards, 19 October 1819
- Peter Estes, 24 October 1850
- Robert Beebe, 28 December 1858
- Adam G. Ecker, 23 November 1857
- Susan M. Earl, 1848
- Barnhart Eaton, 14 May 1820
Update to Pioneer Babcock family
Update to Pioneer Spicer family
- Jerusha Boyington, 2 Nov 1857
- Henry H. J. Myers, 23 November 1857
- Isaac Barrett, 23 November, 1857
NY Reformer BMD: 1867.
- Isaac Lyman, 21 September 1857
- Jonathan Priest, 28 September 1857
- Norman Z. Mathews, 19 October 1857
- Rosel Carpenter, 24 October 1857
- Rowena S. Seward, 2 November 1857
Copyright 2016 Jefferson County NYGenWeb — a member of the NYGenWeb Project
If you have any questions or comments about this page, please contact,
County Co-Coordinator Nancy Dixon or
Co-Coordinator Bruce Coyne.
Return to Jefferson County Genweb Page